Friday, June 17, 2005

Recycled links

This website needs some housekeeping. Some things are hardly changed since day 1 three years ago. OK, so I have respect for tradition. If you want change, there's this guy, with half a dozen names for his blog on about 3 sites that I recall.

Nope, this site reveres the past. In that spirit I'll revive some classics that don't seem to get much buzz nowadays. Such as OddTodd.

Things My Girlfriend and I have Argued About probably ought to be made into a movie with Hugh Grant. For a costar, after her performance in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", I vote for Kate Hudson. Anyway, it appears that he's been revising and updating this page.

Then there's JoeCartoon, home of the Frog Blender and Gerbil Microwave.

But no matter what, I refuse to link to HampsterDance.

No comments: