Thursday, September 09, 2004

It takes all kinds...

There's a TV in a break area at work, and normally it's tuned to a partisan news network. If anyone else is there and I happen to be watching, they're in sever danger of hearing my opinions. Because believe it or not, not everyone reads blogs yet.

Today I was watching with another man briefly, and he piped up that he like Kerry's position on outsourcing and trying to stop it.

I started to go into my spiel about how anybody could possibly know what perennial flip-flopper Kerry's position was on anything, in addition to the specific drawbacks of opposing outsourcing, blah blah, when it dawned on me that I was talking to an IT guy from India.

I guess it makes sense - I guess if he had wanted to stay there he would have. It just struck me as amusing that at a time when some US IT jobs are heading to India, here's an Indian who isn't happy with it either.

No comments: