Friday, July 26, 2002

Who, me?

Here I am working in the dead of the night grinding out a few terabytes of data. Nobody's around, so I'm sitting here brushing my teeth.

You have to be in a bathroom to brush your teeth? Obviously you've never lived with a bunch of people and a common bathroom. I've heard people say that you aren't supposed to swallow toothpaste so I usually head for the bathroom (more details available upon request). Anyway, I'm brushing away as I decide to check the hit counter.

What do you know? Google sent me somebody who wanted to know "how to give a good blowjob". This isn't funny, Jody.

I retrieved my toothbrush and went to the bathroom to wash my mouth out a bit more thoroughly than usual. I wish the toothpaste had been another color. At least it wasn't a gel.

Let me state clearly for the record that any expertise I possess in this area is limited to providing feedback, seeing a smutty movie or two, and reading stuff like this.

Alright, so I dance a little and I watched something about Liza Minnelli the other day. But that's it.

No comments: