Sunday, March 17, 2002

Too literal

See if you can figure out what made me think of this.

I suppose if I were motivated enough I might be able to find a link for this, but feel free to "fact check my ass". Anyway, back when Rosanne Barr and Tom Arnold were a couple, allegedly she had "Property of Tom Arnold" tattooed on her backside. (I'm definitely not going to fact check her ass.) Subsequently some late night comedian said that that supposedly made Tom Arnold one of the biggest property owners in California.

I will note that the last time I saw her Roseanne had lost quite a bit of weight, and apparently she was very attractive in her teens. I say that lest she should get me back like she did with Arsenio Hall. I can't remember what Hall said about her, but she responded that his head (or was it his face?)looked like her crotch.

Does anyone care to fact check this one?

No comments: