Monday, November 04, 2002

Shock treatment

I'm OK with voting Republican, but I'd like to have an alternative that didn't make me hold my nose. As long as Clintons, Terry McAuliffe, James Carville, Paul Begala, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, John Sweeney and others unworthy of polite company continue to have any influence with the Dems, I won't even consider voting for them. So I look forward to the day that the Dems clean house.

And the only way I see that happening is for them to be routed at the polls. Democrats need to pop the party leaders upside the head but good, by staying home in droves. Or by voting, but not for Dems (so the bosses know you were there and still didn't vote for them).

Am I trying to con Dems? Well, I sure don't want them to win. But really, do they need a housecleaning or not? And if so, how else are you going to make it happen?

No comments: