Saturday, November 09, 2002

Avenge Woody Jenkins

Suzanne Terrell is running against incumbent Democrat Mary Landrieu in Louisiana, and there will be a runoff in December. She can use contributions - by the time you see this, you might be able to donate online here.

All contributors to candidates for federal office must confirm that the following statements are true and accurate.

* I am a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident alien.

* This contribution is not made from the general treasury of a corporation, labor organization, or a national bank.

* This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or a person who is a federal contractor.

* The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

* I am at least 18 years old or the funds I am donating are my personal funds and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.

* Federal statute does not allow anyone or any entity to collect personally identifiable information from minors under the age of 13 via the Internet.

* I am at least 13 years of age.

Suzanne Haik Terrell for U.S. Senate Campaign
PO Box 44298
Baton Rouge, LA 70804
(225) 218-8683

I have nothing to do with her campaign, and can't vote for her legally anyway. I'd just like to see some judges confirmed pending the day that the Democrats in the Senate start acting like adults again.

No comments: