- That one reveres life for having experienced it in the very real and dramatic terms;
- That from successful experience in an elemental setting, one can learn better to respect self;
- That from respect of self can flow compassion and concern for others;
- That from compassion for others one draws the commitment for service to man;
- That in genuine service to the benefit of others one best expresses on a day-to-day basis his reverence for life itself.
Monday, February 17, 2003
Looking for adventure?
Outward Bound was founded on the assumption: