Thursday, October 07, 2004

The question no one has been asking....

You were expecting something political? Not this time. Admit it, you've been dying to know where I've been for the last week instead of indulging my blogging obsession, even as two debates have happened.

The main problem is my new obsession with video. I finally broke down and got a camcorder, video editing software and other expensive toys for grownups, and now I'm trying to figure out how to do something worth doing with it all. I'll get there, but that'll be many trials and errors from now.

And of course there's dancing still. Yep, this one would make me a world champion on what's my line, as I don't exactly look the part (think Hoss Cartwright). It gets me out of motel rooms and moving instead of retreating to cranky hermithood cursing the TV, and I'm actually getting better at it.

Work has picked up a bit too. That's a good thing. Believe me, Parkinson's Law is 100% correct.

So in short I've been busier than a one-armed paperhanger with the seven-year itch. That's even busier than a peg-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. And I'll bet you don't know anything busier - answer the challenge in the comments.

No comments: