Saturday, February 21, 2004

Certainly you haven't heard them all (and don't tell me not to call you Certainly)

I was looking for a cite for one of my favorite informal campaign slogans ("Don't change Dicks in the middle of a screw, vote for Nixon in '72") and found this. Wander around a bit and you'll find some bumper sticker slogans on any number of topics. Examples:
  • We feed upon the flesh of the living, and we vote!


  • Two Zeros in '00


  • Save the trees - wipe your butt with an owl


  • Elitism...it's not for everyone


  • Drink til she's cute but stop before the wedding.


  • 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.


  • Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.


  • If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now


  • Is there another word for synonym?


  • What if there were no hypothetical questions?


  • Give me ambiguity or give me something else.


No comments: