- We feed upon the flesh of the living, and we vote!
- Two Zeros in '00
- Save the trees - wipe your butt with an owl
- Elitism...it's not for everyone
- Drink til she's cute but stop before the wedding.
- 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.
- If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now
- Is there another word for synonym?
- What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Saturday, February 21, 2004
Certainly you haven't heard them all (and don't tell me not to call you Certainly)
I was looking for a cite for one of my favorite informal campaign slogans ("Don't change Dicks in the middle of a screw, vote for Nixon in '72") and found this. Wander around a bit and you'll find some bumper sticker slogans on any number of topics. Examples: