Sunday, April 27, 2003

Where's the hate?

I've done a little frog-bashing here, but apparently I haven't done it right - I'm just not getting the hate mail I deserve. But Beaker did, and he has some fun with it here.

But frog-bashing is so anonymous - if you want to get personal, he offers www.famousidiot.com with its celebrity quotes. It includes this from Jennifer Aniston:
( 9/1/2001 ) Aniston mentions how musicians in the Eighties had something to be pissed off about, with Reagan in the White House. I ask her what she thinks of Bush. She vents about him in detail, eloquently, but off the record. She says she doesn't want to come off like another actor blathering about politics. On the record, she'll only say, "Bush is a fucking idiot," and flip him a double-bird, and that Jenna Bush - the Bush daughter whose underage drinking has proved embarrassing for the administration - had a summer internship at Brillstein-Grey, the management firm where she and Pitt are represented. "We'd pass her in the hall," Aniston says, "and Brad would say, 'Heyyyy, Jenna, wanna beer? I got one in the truck!'"
Charming.

No comments: