Monday, April 08, 2002

Spam!

This morning has to be a personal best - 20 pieces of spam.

Even my mother has received an "enlarge your penis" email by now, so I was kind of smug...then I got mine today. It was from BiggerSizes@erect.com: where else? (with any luck, the spambots will pick up that email address and hammer him good)

Another offered to enlarge my breasts, which reminds me of a neato product I saw on TechTV the other day. Brava is a combination bra/vacuum pump that supposedly is good for a cup size or two using technology originally developed for penis enlargement (the latter supposedly doesn't work, but I wouldn't know). It's available for $2500 under a doctor's supervision. Warning - some graphics might not be appropriate for work.

Someone has forwarded me something forwarded 8 levels deep. Maybe you got it too - are you 98% or 2%? They stack the deck by taking advantage of the fact that the sum of the digits of any two-digit multiple of 9 is 9 itself.

Then there's the inspirational stuff, which is terrific for the first couple of times you receive it. This seems to be a woman thing - anything I've ever had forwarded from a man is usually locker room material, like that "why is the camel called the 'ship of the desert'?" joke from a while back. Not that the ladies haven't sent me some bad ones, usually involving some kind of man-abuse (q. - HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN? a. -don't know....it never happened).

But I'm sure you have your own spam, so I'll leave you to it. Just don't forward it to me or Jane Galt

No comments: