Thursday, April 11, 2002

Serendipity

The neat thing about looking stuff up on the Web is what you find along the way. I was trying to find more background on Paul Benedict on IMDB, then clicked his birth date. What do you know? - it brought up a huge list of people who were born, who died or who got married on that day.

OK, I edited the URL to April 10 and got this.

Peter McNicol is 48? He and Haley Joel Osment, John Madden, Lenin and Lew Wallace (the pride of Crawfordsville, IN) were born on this day.

Larry Linville died 2 years ago at 60 - he was Major Burns on M*A*S*H. Peoria, IL favorite Sam Kinison was killed in a car wreck on this date in 1992 - I was in a Peoria nightspot at the time (I must have been doing a deal), and they announced it and stopped the music.

Dennis Miller, Rob Reiner and Penny Marshall, Meredith Baxter Birney and David Birney, and Hermann Goering all got married on this date.

More useless information I'll remember...

No comments: